Cast your 2018 ballot here!

Vote for the FIVE nominees you believe will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2018:
LL Cool J
MC5
The Zombies
Dire Straits
Eurythmics
The J. Geils Band
Bon Jovi
Please vote for exactly five nominees.

Latest Comments

If you're looking for the latest comments and voting for the Song Project, Album Project and Revisited Projected Rankings, check out the Project Comments page.

About Rock Hall Projected, Lax34 wrote:
  Should the current tiebreaker vote structure still be valid, here are my votes for the tiebreaker at hand.

Nas

Glenn Miller

Writing this on my grandparents iPad just to let it be known,

Lax34
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 09:28am

About The Smithereens, John wrote:
  The Smithereens changed how I approached writing songs. During the early 80s, I was disgusted writing silly pop girl songs, so when I first heard Blood & Roses it was an epiphany that it was not only okay to have dark thoughts on a sunny day, it was also cool. The broke down the Lyrical barrier.

I've yet to see the Smithereens on a ballot, but it's long overdue.
DiNizio, Babjak, Diken ,and Mesaros are truly one of the few acts that transcend time.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 09:23am
Leave your own comment about The Smithereens here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Tom H. wrote:
  OK so in case the current tie breaker holds up my votes are for

Nas

Glenn Miller

At this point however I have no idea if this is the right tie breaker or if there even is a tie breaker. Hopefully this all gets resolved soon.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 08:21am

About The Moody Blues, Enigmaticus wrote:
  Sue, Margie, Ben, KING and numerous others,

Several years ago, prior to Rush’s actual induction into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame, guitarist Alex Lifeson had called The Moody Blues and King Crimson huge influences. As I have stated numerous times previously, “I have seen no greater influence on Rush’s overall discography than that of The Moody Blues.” Unfortunately, many members of Rush’s massive fan base do not wish to see this, and would rather waste precious time and harp on that nadir of Rush’s existence, the abominable and atrocious, ‘Lessons,’ from “2112,” instead of recognizing several of Rush’s greatest albums, such as: “Power Windows,” “Hold Your Fire,” “Presto,” “Roll The Bones,” “Test For Echo,” “Snakes & Arrows” and “Clockwork Angels,” each of which show profound Moody Blues’ influences. Unfortunately, we really need Rush’s
massive fan base to back us, in order to ensure that The Moody Blues are deservedly inducted into the Rock &
Roll Hall Of Fame in 2018. Yes, I do agree that the members of Rush should induct The Moody Blues into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame in 2018.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 06:50am
Leave your own comment about The Moody Blues here.

About The Moody Blues, Enigmaticus wrote:
  Sue, Margie, Ben, KING and numerous others,

Roll Hall Of Fame in 2018.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 06:36am
Leave your own comment about The Moody Blues here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Nicky Joe wrote:
  I'll be changing over to a new account then if that's fine.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 05:46am

About Rock Hall Projected, Darren wrote:
  In case this is the tiebreaker, I'll go on record with my votes:

Nas
The Last Poets
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 02:41am

About Rock Hall Projected, Darren wrote:
  My hard drive died on me last night and I only got back to the site just now to post the results of the original tiebreaker.

Needless to say, a lot has happened and it's quite confusing.

While the status of posted ballots is up in the air, I don't think we can have any tiebreaker votes ending.

After we figure out which ballots are going to be counted, we can either re-start tiebreaker voting (if necessary) or extend the tiebreaker voting for an extra day.

Regarding the question of why joke ballots were counted... they were counted because, as far as I knew, there was no way to prove that they were invalidated due to rule violations. Each ballot had exactly 7 legitimate votes, in that the artists on them were all eligible for the vote. I can't just look at a lousy ballot and say "nah" because what if that is someone's actual opinion?

FRL - Please post a list of the ballots that should be removed from the final results for this year's Projected vote. I'll remove them from my final count and re-post the results.

As for validating future votes, the google docs registration plan (or something similar) sounds like a good idea. Set dates for a registration period (say 9/1/2018 through 9/30/2018) and have everyone who is interested in participating in the Projected vote register by posting somewhere where their IP address can be verified and be determined to be unique. Have FRL keep the IP address of the registrations and then compare the unique IP addresses to the IPs that the Projected votes come from to check for discrepancies.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 02:40am

About Rock Hall Projected, Steve Z wrote:
  I also did some digging on the other forum pages on this site to see if I could find and see if Logan or any of the other names have voted in the past. And what I've found was this:

Austin posted once in the Song Project back in May 2016 mentioning how it had been a while since he followed the project and that it had been since December. Currently the Song Project forum goes up to the beginning of Nov. 2015 but Austin had no comments from back then.

Josh posted once in the Rock Hall Pyramid page back in 2012. Besides that, there was a "Joshua Hardnips" that posted in August on the 2018 predictions page.

EDS posted six times in the 2018 predictions page between September and October of this year and once on the 2018 nominees page in Oct.

Now this could be inconclusive, since the older posts could be other people with the names Austin and Josh. I used to post as Steve until someone else posted with the same name, which made me switch to Steve Z. Its also not unusual for a voter to join in on voting for the first time by starting with the Projected project, but this is all something to think about as well.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 00:33am

About Rock Hall Projected, jtrichey wrote:
  REO Speedwagon are pretty good
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 00:30am

About Rock Hall Projected, Steve Z wrote:
  An interesting thing I noticed about the EDS/Logan/multiple votes thing.

Logan mentioned back in March that the Jesus and Mary Chain was a top priority for him. He ended up not including them on his ballot this year, but that's not so unusual, as I know that I myself have changed my planned ballot right before posting it based on the momentum at the time.

However, EDS, who also did not include J&MC in his ballot, placed them last in the tiebreaker. Now, I imagine that if EDS and Logan were one and the same, EDS would've had J&MC at the top of his list, no?

THAT BEING SAID, where have EDS, Rewd, Frankward, Austin, & etc. all gone to? Logan's returned and has given his explanation, but if the others are truly other people, why haven't they chimed in yet? I assume the ones that are Logan's friends would have their own computers in their own houses, so they wouldn't have to worry about FRL saying that they have the same IP address again.

I'm also curious as to what the deal is with the likes of Ftr., mooke, DROULE, & Razzle. If they came from the same IP address Logan, can you explain what those were? You mentioned how you don't know who EDS is, and that Josh & Austin are your brothers while Rewd & Frankward are family friends. But then who was behind the other four joke ballots?

I think before we move ahead with anything we should know what this is about.
Sunday, 10.22.17 @ 00:04am

About Rush, Enigmaticus wrote:
  For those of you who are interested and have AXS TV on your network,

An interview with Geddy Lee is scheduled to air on Tuesday October 24, 2017 on The Big Interview with Dan Rather @ 9 p.m. E.D.T.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 23:50pm
Leave your own comment about Rush here.

About the 2018 Nomination Predictions, Enigmaticus wrote:
  Philip,

In less than 51 weeks, it will be 30 years since my last proper vacation. As I approach that milestone, I am very aware of how important vacations are to other people. However, I would not consider a visit with the remaining surviving members of my family, a vacation. In fact, I find it less stressful to communicate with them via telephone, rather than have a face to face visit. In mid April of next year, it will mark 15 years since I had last visited my mother. Of course, I had taken care of my mother after my father had passed away. I try to stay in contact with her almost every day by telephone. A visit to her would actually create far more stress than I think is necessary. I would definitely not want to jeopardize her health.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 23:41pm
Leave your own comment about the 2018 Nomination Predictions here.

About Rock Hall Projected, DarinRG wrote:
  FRL-

Would you be willing to post which votes came from the same IPs? It would really help the group resolve the situation.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 22:19pm

About Rock Hall Projected, Lax34 wrote:
  Hello to all.

I have a proposal regarding this unfortunate predicament the website is in. For this induction cycle, so that there is no confusion and recriminations involved; the Revisited/Projected Rock Hall Project should for this time expand the amount of inductees for the Projected Class of 2033. We start by inducting any Performer who had received at least 8 votes in the election. They are:

Tori Amos
Aphex Twin
The Commodores
Brian Eno
The Jesus And Mary Chain
George Michael
Nas
The Pogues
Queens Of The Stone Age
Rihanna
System Of A Down

We then induct Non-Performers that received at least 4 votes. Those that received the votes are:

Jimmy Iovine
Bob Johnston
Bruce Morrow aka Cousin Brucie
Conny Plank

We then afterwards induct Influences that had gotten at least 5 votes. They are:

Wendy Carlos
The Last Poets
Glenn Miller

And finally, we induct Sidemen that received at least 5 votes. And they are:

MFSB
Martha Wash

We will therefore have 20 inductees for our Revisited/Projected Rock Hall Project Class of 2033. This will help to cover all bases and clear the way for easier inductions in the years to come. Also, there will not be a need for tiebreakers. Any artist or group that was thought to be in a tiebreaker these last three days or so will be in effect granted amnesty and will be inducted.

For myself, this is an induction that I think we can bend the rules somewhat. Seeing an artist I voted for, in this case Rihanna, start with just my vote and get what I thought were enough to clear the way for induction was pretty cool for the time. Seeing this go to a point of not enough votes and now a possibility of enough votes has drawn me to consider this idea of just inducting these important people right this instant. I do not expect fellow posters to understand this feeling I have, which is understandable.

None the less, Future Rock Legends needs to get rid of trolls and bots being obvious in their mucking up shit here. Let it be known, Hoobastank sucked then and they suck now. REO Speedwagon were never that good to begin with. And Pat Boone did more to gentrify and corrupt an art form than any number of other singers could. And oh yes, Creed is a poor man's Pearl Jam and always will be. I do not believe Any of us fellow posters here even thought of putting any of these artists onto our ballots. For that, those with only 1 vote on the troll ballots should hereby be considered with extreme caution next time. As I do say many times, let me know what you fellow posters think of this proposal.

The trolls should go love themselves so to speak,

Lax34
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 22:01pm

About Rock Hall Projected, Paul K. wrote:
  My opinions - count Logan & Co. this time and get clarity on EDS' validity as it is a vital vote in deciding the final results. Figure out some clear system for next year. My suggestion is an email-verified Google Doc where people register the month in advance. That doc is posted here and on FRL's Twitter/Facebook. Takes ten seconds for each voter. That way no matter who is behind the computer, each voter has to have at least declared intent to vote. No spontaneous or unexpected undeclared posters. It could even drum up interest and increase turnout. Sound fair and easy?

Just did a vote count myself. To basically just rephrase what SotN is saying:

-Tori Amos, Queens of the Stone Age, The Commodores, and George Michael get in no matter what.

-If the ballots of Logan & Co. count, System of a Down and The Jesus & Mary Chain get in.

-If EDS' ballot (which remains posted but was mentioned as questionable before, perhaps FRL can clarify), Aphex Twin gets in with no tiebreaker necessary.

-If EDS' ballot does not count, it's Aphex Twin vs. Brian Eno for the 7th spot.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 22:01pm

About Rock Hall Projected, DarinRG wrote:
  Under the circumstance I think it's reasonable to reinstate Josh and Logan's votes. The IP rule was introduced to prevent multiple ballots from a single individual as well as a situation where a voter had their mom cast a random ballot to put a favored act over the threshold. Logan and Josh are both known participants on the site and it's completely reasonable that they didn't know about the rule. The rule was intended to prevent gaming the system, not to disqualify legitimate voters who may have to share a computer. (As far as the other disqualified votes, I'll defer to the opinion of the rest of the community).

Before next year we should write and post an overview of the rules at the top of the Projected page and come up with a system to pre-qualify voters. The Twitter idea that was proposed is reasonable. Perhaps one of us could volunteer for the task sometime in the month before voting.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 21:46pm

About the 2018 Nomination Predictions, Enigmaticus wrote:
  Philip,

In less than 51 weeks, it will be 30 years since my last proper vacation. As I approach that milestone, I am very aware of how important vacations are to other people. However, I would not consider a visit with the remaining surviving members of my family, a vacation. In fact, I find it less stressful to communicate with them via telephone, rather than have a face to face visit. In mid April of next year, it will mark 15 years since I had last visited my mother. Of course, I had taken care of my mother after my father had passed away, I try to stay in contact with her almost every day by telephone. A visit to her would actually create far more stress than I think is necessary. I would definitely not want to jeopardize her health.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 21:38pm
Leave your own comment about the 2018 Nomination Predictions here.

About Rock Hall Projected, SotN wrote:
  (P.P.S.: And if the ballots are readded, System of a Down is re-inducted. My head is killing me.)
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 21:26pm

About Rock Hall Projected, SotN wrote:
  (P.S.: Forgot Nas and the Pogues. If the ballots are dropped, they're still in a tiebreaker. If not, they're out.)
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 21:25pm

About Rock Hall Projected, SotN wrote:
  FRL: I didn't do full tallies, but if I'm right, here's the current scenarios in the cases of each act affected:

Aphex Twin: If all the ballots are dropped, he's inducted. If all the non-joke ballots are in, he's inducted (one joke vote for Rihanna drops her out of the first tiebreaker). If EDS is dropped, he's in a tiebreaker with Brian Eno.

Brian Eno: If EDS is dropped, he's in a tiebreaker with Aphex Twin. In all other circumstances, he's out.

The Jesus and Mary Chain: If the ballots are re-added, they're inducted (Rihanna had one vote from the Femme ballot that gets discounted, ergo no need for a tiebreaker.) All other circumstances, they're out.

Rihanna: She's totally out of the running due to Ftr. S Femme having one vote for her, making her tied with Brian Eno below the threshold.

Glenn Miller: If Frankward's ballot is re-added, he's inducted. If not, the tiebreaker with Last Poets stands.

The Last Poets: If Frankward's ballot is dropped, they're still in a tiebreaker. If it's re-added, they're out.

At this point, this whole thing has turned into a ball of confusion.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 21:18pm

About Rock Hall Projected, FRL wrote:
  Logan - apologies if you have been unfairly caught in this net. Those votes are posted again. If the community is good with this explanation, they can re-tally.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 20:46pm

About Dio, don wrote:
  One day in the year of the fox Dio with be nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 20:42pm
Leave your own comment about Dio here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Logan wrote:
  I have no idea who EDS is sorry. I did notice that Gassman voted from two accounts called Gassman and Gass3268 in previous years! Should you all go back and check his ip too and revote those years?

Are our votes going to count or not? From what I can tell by the only official post of future rock legends themselves I didn't even break their own rule so I don't get why we were punished -

"you can't vote more than once using a different name - if you do, all votes get thrown out"

Well guess what? I didn't vote more than once using different names and that doesn't mention the same computer anywhere. Were none of you shown to this project by other people? How would you feel if you had your brother or friend or wife vote and you got banned because you didn't know. I took the time to show multiple people what I thought was a cool thing and sat down and listed off bands and singers who are eligible It could happen to any of you and I don't think its really fair when I have been nothing but transparent and een offered to make contact with my full name on Twitter or Facebook. But I am being ignored by whoever runs this site.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 19:49pm

About Rush, Enigmaticus wrote:
  Roy,

Thank you, I happen to agree with you completely.

By the way, I am still extremely disappointed that “Roll The Bones,” probably the most Moody Bluesish of all of the Rush studio albums, has still not been added to the list of essential Rush albums, even though it was inducted nearly 22 months ago. Why has this not been done?
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 18:56pm
Leave your own comment about Rush here.

About the 2018 Nominees, richie wrote:
  hey guys who do you guys see getting inducted this year?
I really think that they will surprise us all and go with 8 inductees this year
13 Depeche Mode
14 The Zombies
15 Rufus With Chaka Khan
16 Kate Bush
17 MC5
18 The Meters
19 Sister Rosetta Tharpe (will be slotted into Early Influence)
here`s my predictions for the inductees if they go with 8 this year
Bon Jovi
The Cars
Dire Straits
The Eurythmics
LL Cool J
The Moody Blues
Radiohead
Nina Simone
Early Influence
Sister Rosetta Tharpe
but I would also give an outside chance to Rage Against The Machine The J. Geils Band and Link Wray as well the reason why I really think that they will go with 8 Performer inductees plus Sister Rosetta as an Early Influence this year is because of two things
1 we once again got a big ballot this year with 19 nominees again and it`s in Cleveland this year so I really think that they will induct more than 6 this year last year when they had 19 nominees they inducted 6 with Nile Rodgers as Musical Excellence but that was because it was held in Brooklyn New York at Barclays Center last year and the arena wouldn`t allow them to do more than 6 inductees due to the arena`s schedule they had a Brooklyn Nets game scheduled for the day after the induction last year
2 I just don`t think that they are any worthy candidates for the Non-Performer or Musical Excellence categories this year they did Non-Performer in 2016 and Musical Excellence last year so I think that they will skip both this year and will just do Early Influence this year making it a total of 8 Performer inductees plus 1 backdoor induction this year making it the biggest induction/inductee class in years
I also think that the jam session this year will be I Won`t Back Down by the late Tom Petty as a tribute to him
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 18:48pm
Leave your own comment about the 2018 Nominees here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Steve Z wrote:
  Another good rule to put up would be how voting starts the week after the Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announces its nominees.

Also, we've inducted Clyde McPhatter three times into the hall as well - once with the Drifters, once solo, and once with the Dominoes in the Influences category. We have a LOT of double inductees, especially from the sidemen categories.

Also, to anyone interested (I know Gassman and I spoke about this earlier this year), I did some research into the membership of MFSB and from all the sources I could find, I narrowed it down to thirty-two names that were brought up the most frequently and who seemed to have the most impact with the group (and would, in turn, be the most likely inducted members). I can send the names over if anyone wants me to and we can talk it over but MFSB, like the Wrecking Crew and Love Unlimited Orchestra, were a BIG group with lots of names coming in and out.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 18:06pm

About the 2018 Nominees, richie wrote:
  hey guys who do you guys see getting inducted this year?
I really think that they will surprise us all and go with 8 inductees this year
13 Depeche Mode
14 The Zombies
15 Rufus With Chaka Khan
16 Kate Bush
17 MC5
18 The Meters
19 Sister Rosetta Tharpe (will be slotted into Early Influence)
here`s my predictions for the inductees if they go with 8 this year
Bon Jovi
The Cars
Dire Straits
The Eurythmics
LL Cool J
The Moody Blues
Radiohead
Nina Simone
Early Influence
Sister Rosetta Tharpe
1 we once again got a big ballot this year with 19 nominees again and it`s in Cleveland this year so I think they will induct more than 6 this year last year when they had 19 nominees they inducted 6 with Nile Rodgers as Musical Excellence but that was because it was held in Brooklyn New York at Barclays Center last year and the arena wouldn`t allow them to do more than 6 inductees due to the arena`s schedule they had a Brooklyn Nets game the day after the induction last year
2 I just don`t think there are any worthy candidates for the Non-Performer or Musical Excellence categories this year they did Non-Performer in 2016 and Musical Excellence last year so I think that they will skip both this year and will just do Early Influence this year making it a total of 8 Performer inductees plus 1 backdoor induction this year making it the biggest induction/inductee class in years
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 15:02pm
Leave your own comment about the 2018 Nominees here.

About Rock Hall Projected, The_Claw wrote:
  The Pogues

The Last Poets
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 14:50pm

About Rock Hall Projected, DarinRG wrote:
  It was something to the effect that they tied in the tie breaker and one had higher placement on more ballots while the other had more first place votes. There was a pretty bitter debate over which criteria should be given more weight. It was suggested that we vote to solidify and define the rule before the next round, but I don't think we ever did.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 14:32pm

About Rock Hall Projected, SotN wrote:
  DarinRG: Probably a rule about newly eligible acts. Lax asked about whether Lady Gaga was eligible this year (she isn't...she is next year, though). Most people would likely know about the 25 year gap (this being a site about the Hall of Fame), but since we do several years ahead of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, maybe it's a good idea to direct them towards our yearly pages for the new year (so as to show what acts are the most recently eligible).

(And the Tommy James/Suicide situation? I'm guessing they had a tiebreaker that broke even and had the last vote thrown in favor of the former (since Suicide was inducted the next year.)
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 14:05pm

About Rock Hall Projected, DarinRG wrote:
  What are some of the rules that would be helpful to include for newer voters? I can come up with explaining ballot structure and the full ballot per category rule, the 24 hour vote change rule, an explanation of the tie breaker structure (the Suicide-Tommy James situation even had a lot of old timers raging and at least one quitting) and the IP rule. Any other suggestions?
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 12:52pm

About Rock Hall Projected, DarinRG wrote:
  Like I mentioned last night there were a couple incidents that necessitated the one vote per IP rule, but in fairness, one would probably have to dig through a lot of archive to know that. I haven't looked at the top of this page for probably more than a year until last night and didn't realize that we don't have any rules posted. We should probably fix that.

Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 12:30pm

About Rock Hall Projected, SotN wrote:
  One other thing: not only is it possible for multiple people to post on the same computer, but the same thing can happen if two computers are using the same WiFi in the same location: the IPs are the same.

I do think we should put some thought into a solution, because it's possible we can deprive votes from people who are stuck posting from two different computers/mobile devices that are on the same network (or posting from the same computer), but keep the votes from someone using an IP changer as Paul K pointed out. If we want our projects to remain as solid as possible, we should at least look at any potential kinks in the pipeline, even if they end up not being anything to fix.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 12:03pm

About Rock Hall Projected, SotN wrote:
  The one that bugs me still is EDS. So far, Logan's post explains him, Josh, Rewd, Frankward, and Austin (Paul K: it was Rewd who said Josh recommended the site to him, so that's in line with what Logan has said). Obviously Razzle, Femme, mooke, and DROULE were same IP joke ballots (and I feel sorry for Sublime in that, accepting all ballots, Sublime had exactly as many votes as MILLI VANILLI...quite an insult to the late Bradley Nowell).

EDS, however, was not in Logan's post, and didn't follow the pattern of the joke ballots. And yet EDS was one of the few who not only had a reasonable ballot, but even posted a tiebreaker vote. Was EDS part of Logan's group (and he just hasn't brought them up) or was EDS part of the joke ballots?
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 11:48am

About Rock Hall Projected, Paul K. wrote:
  On the one hand, I'm glad FRL takes cheating seriously and removed the obvious troll posts, but on the other I'm inclined to somewhat believe Logan's claim that his friends and him were not cheating. I distinctly remember one of the people in his circle referencing that they were friends or brothers like he says with another one - so it's not like they were trying to hide that fact that they personally knew each other. Also blocking people based on IP or whatever method you used to detect the duplicates is not foolproof. I mean what's to stop someone from just easily using an IP changing software or multiple devices to cheat? If someone is going to try to abuse the system FIVE times without trolling, I feel like they would have put more thought into it. We could have easily just deleted genuine votes while still counting duplicate ones.

I would like to propose a system in the future to avoid this kind of issue/scandal. Some kind of voter registration taking place the month in advance to voting, like a link to a spreadsheet that requires email verification.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 10:52am

About Rock Hall Projected, dmg wrote:
  The Pogues

The Last Poets

Those are my tiebreakers, though confused with this whole "scandal". I can understand that there needs to be some way to tell if someone's cheating, but at the very least state it in the rules.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 09:50am

About the eligibility class of 2026, Adrian wrote:
  Katy Perry belongs here because her 1st album (Katy Hudson) was released in 2001 despite only 10k copies made.
Saturday, 10.21.17 @ 09:28am
Leave your own comment about 2026 here.

About Rock Hall Projected, BSLO wrote:
  Whoa. Came on to vote in the tiebreaker, and I guess I missed a little bit last night.

I will vote for Nas